Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hawaii Bucket List

David and I arrived on Oahu very late at night after a long day of travel. In fact, our first "Hawaiian" meal was KFC! I was so out of it that I didn't even realize we had a room with an ocean view. When I woke up the next morning my first thought was "I can't believe I really live here!" and my second was "There is so much I want to do!"


Enter in my Hawaii/Oahu Bucket List

Food:
Tanaka of Tokyo - read about it here

Hikes:
Koko Crater - read about it here

Activities:
Watch a Surf Competition
Attend a Luau
Snorkel 
Swim with Dolphins
Whale Watch
Yoga on the Beach
Visit another Hawaiian Island
Zip Line
Farmer's Market

Beaches:

2 comments:

  1. Ah you have some things on here I didn't even know about!! Now I'm kind of excited to explore some of these restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room has such gorgeous views. Have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete